DENTAL MARKETING HEALTHCHECK
The Healthcheck in brief:
Step 1: We’ll visit you and review your practice objectives, evaluate your brand and the degree to which it is adding value to your business, your practice plans, marketing ideas and actions to date. We’ll examine your patient communication systems and processes as well as discuss your challenges and key strengths.Using our expert view, we’ll then make professional recommendations, identify opportunities and reveal breakthroughs that will help transform the profitability of your practice.
Step 2: Following the initial session at your practice, we’ll create a bespoke 12 month business & marketing plan to help you achieve your goals. This will include comprehensive instruction and a series of immediate actions, responsibilities, costs and a return on investment projection based on our experience of delivering successful outcomes to dental practices nationwide.
Step 3: We’ll present our recommendations to you at your practice as well as provide you with a comprehensive report. We’ll talk you through the practical steps that are required to implement the plan. You can implement the Marketing Healthcheck recommendations yourself or utilise our other marketing services to take it forward.
You’ll now have a clear action plan – the blueprint of how to boost your high value patient base, increase fee income and improve profitability. You’ll also have the peace of mind that your marketing investment will be wisely spent – saving you money.
The specific areas covered by the Marketing Healthcheck can include:
- Review of patient generation activities, including: direct mail, welcome pack, PR, networking, referrals, social media, etc
- Assessment of practice brand, including image and patient literature
- How you are perceived (or would like to be perceived) by your patients and peers
- Full evaluation of current marketing strategy and methodology
- Review of any campaigns or events that you’ve run in the last 12 months
- Review and examination of your current marketing plan to verify synergy with your business plan
- Appraisal of staff activities via one-to-one discussions with key members of your team, to ensure marketing and sales skills, resources, etc are aligned with overall business strategy
- Just as importantly, we will also audit the less successful areas of your past marketing efforts and why you felt these initiatives didn’t work
What to do next
If you are interested and feel you would benefit from a Dental Marketing Healthcheck, then please complete our contact form, providing as much information as possible.We will then contact you, personally via email, within 24 hours to schedule a suitable time for us to talk. You can then ask as many questions as you like, without obligation.