For all dental practices, it’s important to decide who are your ideal patients.
Where do they live?
What kind of service do they expect?
Are they young, older, male, female?
Are they affluent, price sensitive, looking for a dental ‘package’ e.g. a membership scheme?
Are they in certain jobs like airline stewards and stewardesses, actors & actresses, business people that do presentations or public speaking, teachers or in other professions?
Last but not least, at what life stage are they? Are they about to get married?
Have you ever considered how many people are getting married in your local area in 2016?
What if we told you that you could directly target these people with tooth whitening, other cosmetic treatments or even braces if far enough in advance?
Well you can!
There’s plenty of benefits to approaching this section of the market:
- Everyone wants a perfect smile for their big day
- Brides, grooms and bridesmaids all want to be camera ready
- It’s all about having great photos as well as the memories
- They have a wedding budget of (average in UK) £24,000*
- People will spend more on a wedding cake than the cost of teeth whitening!
If you’d like more information about creating perfect wedding day smiles for your local area call us on 0845 287 3051 or email us.