…You should have your 2016 Marketing Plan ready!
It’s that time of year when businesses, including dental practices, have the ambition to make the New Year their best year ever.
All too often though, it never really happens and one of the reasons is that the practice doesn’t have a business plan and almost certainly doesn’t have a marketing plan with clear objectives.
It is, of course, important to plan and set targets in terms of patient income, cases, referrals and Patient Plan memberships if you have a scheme in place.
A dental practice business plan should at the very least cover the following topics:
- Practice vision
- Objectives – growth, acquisition, exit, new partnership…
- Practice strengths and weaknesses
- The financials e.g. 2-3 year financial projections, with breakdown in treatment mix
- Supplier services & costs e.g. supplies, sundries
- Practice and equipment maintenance
- Team development plans – clinical training, personal development training, recruitment, practice management
- Marketing – external support, such as Smile Marketing, and internal responsibilities
- Success criteria i.e. what does success look like?
So don’t leave “your best year ever” to chance.
For a no-obligation consultation with Steve Davey call 0845 287 3051 or email us.