Who is it for?
Principals, owners, entrepreneurs, potential practice investors…
- You may be seeking investment or grant funding
- You’re certainly ready to turn your practice into a flourishing business
- You might be stood at a crossroads with your practice
- You most definitely want to accelerate growth and gain a commercial edge
What do I get?
An independent and impartial evaluation of your business from specialist dental experts
An agreed Business Plan – think of it as your step-by-step roadmap to growth
Resource planning – breaking down what you need in order to achieve what you want
Expert insight into how you can bolster your revenue from your patient list, increase memberships and boost the sales of your most profitable treatments
Initiatives to increase ‘chair time’ for you, your associates and hygienists
Recommended cost reduction schemes
How Does It Work?
First things first – we’ll give you the peace of mind of complete confidentiality by signing an NDA. Then, over half a day; we’ll dig into your objectives and explore:
- Where you are financially, where you want to be and the timescale.
- Your Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats
- Your ideal treatment sales
- What sets your practice apart from the competition
- The resources you have to hand – premises, people, technology and equipment.
DRAFT YOUR BUSINESS PLAN
Now we’ll set about drafting your plan. It will include:
- A top line growth strategy to include your vision and growth ambitions
- Financial planning – including budgets, P&L, cash flow forecast, and break even analysis.
- Pricing structure
- Team and resource planning
- Supplier cost base review
DISCUSS & REFINE
Third and finally – you’ll confirm you’re happy and we’ll ensure that your Business Plan reflects your ambitions and objectives. It will include:
- Further discussion for refinement (Face-2-Face or Skype)
- Agree the Business Plan
- Set milestones and KPIs for review
- 2-year Business Plan
- 12 month cash flow
- Business scorecard detailing agreed KPIs – ensuring that your growth stays on track
How Long Does It Take?
- 1 Practice = £2,700 incl. VAT
- 2 Practices = £3,600 incl. VAT
- 3+ Practices = POA